Already registered? Log in now to personalize your experience!
TOSIT (The open source I Trust) is an association that has been bringing large companies and French government agencies together since 2017 to collaborate practically on free and open source software. Its members include Carrefour, EDF, ENEDIS, SNCF, Orange, Pôle Emploi, RTE, Société Générale, the Ministry of the Armed Forces, the Ministry of Economy and Finance, the MAIF, ENGIE digital, etc.
This association goes beyond exchanges of best practice and a contribution to communities with the implementation of common projects and the end-to-end creation of projects.
During the course of this conference, we will
- look at the origins and motivations of this very active cluster,
- present its governance and day-to-day operations,
- talk about the first joint efforts and achievements made public
- provide an insight into the roadmap for future work,
- answer questions from the community.
TOSIT : How large groups collaborate on open source.